Want to do something extravagant? Want a once in a lifetime experience that you will never forget? Treat yourself to a private helicopter charter. If you want to do something special for a birthday, anniversary, engagement, wedding, or just looking to pamper yourself or someone special in your life, a helicopter flight catered specifically for you cannot be beat!
Wondering what you can do on a chartered helicopter flight? Here are a few ideas:
- Fly to Lanai airport, enjoy a day of golfng, and be picked up at the end of the day. We’re not sure which you will enjoy more, the wonderful golf courses on Lanai (Koele, Cavendish, or Manele) or the beautiful fights to and from Lanai.
- Land at the Hana airport and arrange for a local private guide to pick you up. Explore Hana, enjoy a hike, and we’ll pick you up at the end of the day.
- Fly to the Big Island to see Kilauea, the youngest and most active Hawaiian shield volcano.
- Tour the island and land at one of our two landing sights, Kapalua or Kaupo, to enjoy the views. This is a great opportunity to get some wonderful pictures!
- Want to begin your helicopter tour from the west side? No problem! We can arrange for a shuttle to pick you up from your hotel and take you to our landing site on the west side. You can then enjoy a custom flight of your choosing taking off from this location.
- Tour all of the sights of Maui and Molokai: Hana, Haleakala, the West Maui mountains, and the sea cliffs. Let us know what you want to see and we can help make a custom flight plan just for you!
- Planning to propose? Charter a helicopter for just the two of you to any of the beautiful locations of Maui or Molokai. We have a “Will you marry me?” banner that can be placed on Sugar Beach so you can fly over to ask the big question.
- Fly to any island in Hawaii in style. We can pick you up and drop you of at any airport!
- Have other ideas? Let us know what you want to do and we will do our best to make it happen!
Air Maui is a small, service oriented company that prides itself in providing exceptional service. We want your experience to be as personal and special as possible. Here is what some of our guests have to say about their experiences with Air Maui.
“We had the most beautiful evening. Our pilot, Troy, gave us a wonderful tour of the island, cliffs, Road to Hana, circling in for a breathtaking views of huge waterfalls, right over Haleakala volcano. We then touched down on a mountain for a gorgeous, delicious sunset dinner with a view of Molokini. It was our 25th wedding anniversary so very special.” - nancy_marshall
“I can't say enough good things about Air Maui - they went above and beyond in the customer service for our special needs due to a health condition, and the flight was spectacular.” - sg14l
“The majestic terrain is something Mother Nature provides, but Air Maui made the experience top notch by providing such great and friendly customer service, and the pilot shared a lot of interesting facts and had a sense of humor I really enjoyed :) It was a great experience, and I highly recommend it!” - Sara F
“Best money we spent on our trip - we felt like we were in movie! We couldn't believe how close we flew to the sites = waterfalls, the coastline, and the whales. I would do it again in a heartbeat and recommend to everyone - it was the best experience and worth every penny!” - Ashley P